Job Description - LABORER - ROUSTABOUT
The essential duties of the LABORER position include, but are not limited to:
- Spill clean-up - typically in and around compressor stations, well pads, tank batteries and water withdrawals.
- Installation and maintenance of sediment control devices - silt fence, silt sock, etc.
- Fence building and repair - wire, split rail and safety fence.
- Tank / containment and industrial cleaning - may include confined space entry.
- Water transfer - includes installation, operation and rig down of low and high rate water transfer systems.
- Tank monitoring
- General roustabout activities - painting, cleaning, shoveling, raking, mowing, weed eating, seeding, mulching, etc.
- Must be willing to perform manual labor
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions, remote areas, and various terrains
- Must be able to complete general oil field safety training programs
- Must be willing to work any hours and be on-call
- Must be willing to work overtime, including weekends
- Must be willing to travel and stay out of town depending on customer demand
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Excellent benefit package includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Holidays and Vacation (up to 3 weeks), Sick Leave, Short and Long Term Disability, Life/AD&D, and Flexible Spending Account.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer