Job Description - CDL CLASS A or B DRIVER
The essential duties of the DRIVER position include, but are not limited to:
- Haul oilfield fluids to and from various drilling locations.
- Operate a vacuum truck, straight truck with tank and/or tractor trailer
- Operate all valves and pumps.
- Perform manual labor on well site.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Run and keep an accurate log book.
- Complete daily work orders and miscellaneous forms.
- Grease and fuel equipment daily.
- Keep equipment clean inside.
Some of the trucks ST&E uses on a daily basis include:
- F-550 with 25' gooseneck
- Roll Off Truck
- Water Truck - both straight or combination
- Tractor Trailer
- Winch Tractor
Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience
Excellent benefit package includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Holidays and Vacation (up to 3 weeks), Sick Leave, Short and Long Term Disability, Life/AD&D, and Flexible Spending Account.
- Class A or B CDL w/Tanker Endorsement
- Safe/Clean Driving Record
- 2 years CDL experience required
- Hazmat, Roll Off & Water Truck experience a plus
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be willing to perform manual labor
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs
- Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, nights and weekends
- Must be willing to travel and stay out of town depending on customer demand
- Must be comfortable driving in all weather conditions, remote areas, and various terrains
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer